I am system administrator at KU Leuven ICTS in Heverlee, in the unit Systeembeheer UNIX. I am co-maintaining the HPC cluster at KU Leuven, which includes the biggest supercomputer of Flanders.
Before, I was fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO), and based at the Department of Mathematics of the KU Leuven, where I obtained my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Stefaan Vaes; and subsequently post-doc at Université Paris-Sud in Orsay and member of the research group Topologie et Dynamique, under guidance of Prof. Dr. Cyril Houdayer.
- Born on July, 23th in Leuven, Belgium.
- System administrator/engineer UNIX at KU Leuven ICTS (2017—)
- Postdoctoral researcher at Université Paris—Sud, Orsay (2016—2017)
- Research Assistent of the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO) (2012—2016)
- ICT-responsible in the student organisation Wina representing all students in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science (2008—2012)
- Master of Science in Mathematics - KU Leuven
- Symposium The mathematical legacy of Uffe Haagerup, Copenhagen, June 24 — 26, 2016 .
- Workshop C*-algebras, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, August 21 — 27, 2016 .
- Groupes et algèbres de von Neumann, Bordeaux, October 13 — 14, 2016 .
- Strongly ergodic equivalence relations: spectral gap and type III invariants. With Cyril Houdayer and Amine Marrakchi. Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems (2017), 1-32. doi | arXiv:1704.07326
- Fullness and Connes' \(\tau\) invariant of type III tensor product factors. With Cyril Houdayer and Amine Marrakchi. Preprint 2016. arXiv:1611.07914
- Bernoulli crossed products without almost periodic weights. To appear in International Mathematics Research Notices. doi | arXiv:1508.07417
- Classification of type III Bernoulli crossed products. With Stefaan Vaes. Advances in Mathematics 281 (2015), 296–332. doi | arXiv:1408.6414